Sunday 2 March 2008

Many rebuke me for my supposedly high standards, insisting that that's the reason I don't have many people in my life. I think it is a bloody unfair thing to say. I will just make a list of things I judge people unfavourably on and you can decide if this is true.


1. People who throw things, especially plastics, on the road; in parks, historical monuments, lakes, rivers; and out of the car... (Ya, I just throw them out of my life after that. And that is not even an ecologically harmful thing to do.)


2. People who smoke into your face. (I would rather smoke myself enjoy the high than have it slapped on my face and let it damage my lungs without any purpose.)


3. People who get along too well with bosses. (Face it, it is against the cosmic scheme of things.)


4. People who keep my books for too long. (So you are busy and disorganised? You still suck.)


5. People who love listening to their own voice. (Ya ya I know you know one million things and more but we are not exactly dumb.)


6. People with camera phones. (That is 99% of the people I know but I still think it is silly. You say you can capture moments wherever you are. But how about leaving something for memory.)


7. Drivers who start honking if the car in front of them has stalled. (I would move my ass if I could.)


8. People with houses where everything is in place. (Perfection maybe a desired state of being but it is definitely not normal.)


9. People who talk about my weight problem (What the hell is your problem? I am going to have a heart attack and die. Big deal.)


10. People who want things done their way. (Get a life.)


High standards my foot!



PS: Ya ya add on to my list. We live to rant.

1 comments:

Ab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment